This fall, the Simons Institute's YouTube channel reached two milestones: one million views and 10,000 subscribers.
The Institute has published over 1,750 video recordings of workshop talks, Open Lectures, and outreach events on the YouTube channel, which launched in May 2013. The channel saw a significant rise in daily views in Spring 2017, with the program on Foundations of Machine Learning attracting record numbers of live-stream viewers.
- In Order Not to Discriminate, We Might Have to Discriminate
- Letter from the Director, Fall 2017
- In Memoriam: Michael B. Cohen (1992 - 2017)
- From the Inside: Optimization (1 of 2)
- From the Inside: Optimization (2 of 2)
- Research Vignette: Ramsey Graphs and the Error of Explicit 2-Source Extractors
- Research Vignette: Promise and Limitations of Generative Adversarial Nets (GANs)
- Oral History: Russell Impagliazzo in Conversation with Dick Karp
- Simons Institute YouTube Channel Reaches 1 Million Views
- Looking Ahead: Spring 2018