The Boot Camp is intended to acquaint program participants with the key themes of the program. It will consist of nine lectures or pairs of lectures given by experts on various topics as follows:
- Algorithmic High-Dimensional Geometry
- Streaming, Sketching and Sufficient Statistics
- Past, Present and Future of Randomized Numerical Linear Algebra
- Big Data: The Computation/Statistics Interface
- Theory and Big Data
- Some Geometric Perspectives on Combinatorics: High-Dimensional, Local and Local-to-Global
- User-Friendly Tools for Random Matrices
- High-Dimensional Statistics
Click on the titles of individual talks for abstract, slides and archived video.
All events take place in the Calvin Lab Auditorium.