Organizers: Sébastien Bubeck (Microsoft Research; chair), Elchanan Mossel (Massachusetts Institute of Technology), and Matus Telgarsky (University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign)
The Boot Camp is intended to acquaint program participants with the key themes of the program. It will consist of four days of tutorial presentations from the following speakers:
- Sasha Rakhlin (University of Pennsylvania)
- Peter Bartlett (UC Berkeley)
- Jason Lee (University of Southern California)
- Nati Srebro (Toyota Technological Institute at Chicago)
- Kamalika Chaudhuri (UC San Diego)
- Matus Telgarsky (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign)
Further details about this boot camp will be posted in due course. Enquiries may be sent to the organizers dl2019 [at] lists [dot] simons [dot] berkeley [dot] edu (at this address).
All events take place in the Calvin Lab auditorium.
Registration is required to attend this boot camp. Space may be limited, and you are advised to register early. The link to the registration form will appear on this page approximately 10 weeks before the boot camp. To submit your name for consideration, please register and await confirmation of your acceptance before booking your travel.