Yael Tauman Kalai received her BA (1997) from the Hebrew University in Jerusalem, MA (2001) under the supervision of Adi Shamir at the Weizmann Institute, and PhD (2006) under the supervision of Shafi Goldwasser at MIT. After postdoctoral positions at Microsoft Research and the Weizmann Institute, she is now a Researcher at Microsoft Research New England. Her honors include an outstanding master's thesis prize, and a Sprowls award (co-winner) for best PhD thesis at MIT. Her research focuses on cryptography.
- Meta-Complexity, Spring 2023. Visiting Scientist and Workshop Organizer.
- The Quantum Wave in Computing, Spring 2020. Workshop Organizer.
- Proofs, Consensus, and Decentralizing Society, Fall 2019. Visiting Scientist, Program Organizer and Workshop Organizer.
- Proofs, Consensus, and Decentralizing Society, Fall 2019. Visiting Scientist.
- Cryptography, Summer 2015. Visiting Scientist.