Yael Tauman Kalai received her BA (1997) from the Hebrew University in Jerusalem, MA (2001) under the supervision of Adi Shamir at the Weizmann Institute, and PhD (2006) under the supervision of Shafi Goldwasser at MIT. After postdoctoral positions at Microsoft Research and the Weizmann Institute, she is now a Principal Senior Researcher at Microsoft Research New England and an adjunct professor at MIT. Her research focuses on cryptography.
- Meta-Complexity, Spring 2023. Visiting Scientist and Workshop Organizer.
- Summer Cluster: Lattices and Beyond, Summer 2022. Visiting Scientist.
- The Quantum Wave in Computing, Spring 2020. Workshop Organizer.
- Proofs, Consensus, and Decentralizing Society, Fall 2019. Visiting Scientist, Program Organizer and Workshop Organizer.
- Proofs, Consensus, and Decentralizing Society, Fall 2019. Visiting Scientist.
- Cryptography, Summer 2015. Visiting Scientist.