Valentine Kabanets is currently a Professor of Computing Science at Simon Fraser University in Burnaby, BC, Canada. His research interests are in computational complexity theory: circuit complexity, pseudorandomness, computational learning, and meta-algorithms (SAT, learning, MCSP, etc.), and (circuit) lower bounds connections.
- Meta-Complexity, Spring 2023. Visiting Scientist, Program Organizer and Workshop Organizer.
- Satisfiability: Theory, Practice, and Beyond, Spring 2021. Visiting Scientist.
- Lower Bounds in Computational Complexity, Fall 2018. Visiting Scientist.
- Pseudorandomness, Spring 2017. Visiting Scientist.
- Fine-Grained Complexity and Algorithm Design, Fall 2015. Visiting Scientist and Workshop Organizer.