Yuval Ishai is a professor of computer science at the Technion. He is interested in cryptography and complexity theory. He received his PhD from the Technion; held postdoctoral positions at DIMACS, AT&T Labs Research, and Princeton University; and spent an extended sabbatical at UCLA.
- Meta-Complexity, Spring 2023. Visiting Scientist and Workshop Organizer.
- Summer Cluster: Lattices and Beyond, Summer 2022. Visiting Scientist.
- Lattices: Algorithms, Complexity, and Cryptography, Spring 2020. Visiting Scientist.
- Proofs, Consensus, and Decentralizing Society, Fall 2019. Visiting Scientist.
- Cryptography, Summer 2015. Visiting Scientist.