Justin Holmgren is a Researcher at NTT Research. Prior to that, Justin was a Google Research Fellow at the Simons Institute at UC Berkeley, and a Postdoctoral Research Associate at Princeton University with Ran Raz and Mark Zhandry. Justin obtained his PhD in Computer Science at MIT under the supervision of Shafi Goldwasser.
- Summer Cluster: Lattices and Beyond, Summer 2022. Visiting Scientist.
- Computational Complexity of Statistical Inference, Fall 2021. Visiting Scientist.
- Lattices: Algorithms, Complexity, and Cryptography, Spring 2020. Google Research Fellow.
- Proofs, Consensus, and Decentralizing Society, Fall 2019. Google Research Fellow.
- Cryptography, Summer 2015. Visiting Graduate Student.